About the drug: Silagra pills by Cipla
Silagra is a generic Viagra medication that is manufactured by Cipla Pharmaceuticals. It is a Phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor with Sildenafil Citrate as the active ingredient, just like in Viagra. Sildenafil has been approved to treat both erectile dysfunction and symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Unlike Viagra, Silagra is extremely cheap and accessible.
Reports of recreational use because people seem to think that this drug will help increase penis size, sexual desire and even performance. However, Sildenafil does not do any of those things. This drug is a vasodilator which means that is relaxes the smooth muscle and dilates blood vessels. This has no effect on libido or performance. It just helps you get a better erection. The rest is up to the user. Performance does not change except for the fact that you will have a firm erection for the duration of the sexual activity. Caution is advised for men being treated for HIV with a protease inhibitor because the metabolism of Sildenafil is inhibited by the protease inhibitor which leads to an increase of plasma levels of Sildenafil that will intensify the severity of the side effects of the drug.
Cipla is an Indian pharmaceutical and biotechnology company located in Mumbai. The company was founded in 1935 and focuses on the development of drugs that treat Heart disease, diabetes, depression, and more. When Cipla was first founded, it was under the name of The Chemical, Industrial & Pharmaceutical Laboratories. Cipla sells products in more than 100 countries and they currently have 8 locations in India. Cipla works closely with surgeons and urologists to ensure the safety and effective of the drug. Cipla has an excellent reputation in the market and with the Food and Drug Administration in the United States. Cipla is on the fast track to becoming one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. Silagra and Suhagra are both erectile dysfunction medications sold by Cipla.
Know the side effects before you buy Silagra online
Sildenafil has undergone many clinical trials to test its safely and effectiveness. Generally speaking, Sildenafil is not harmful. In can be taken once a day but, not for a long time. Sildenafil has been approved for daily use at very low doses. Anything over 5 mg is too much to take daily. Unless otherwise stated by you doctor, you should not be taking Silagra every day. In many of these tests, patients reported the same side effects across the board. The most common side effects of Silagra are the same as Sildenafil (Viagra), but with a few more added.
- Skin irritation
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Abnormal heart rate (rapid heart rate)
- Swelling of the extremities
- Priapism, which is a prolonged erection, lasting 4 or more hours. Seek emergency physician consultation if this side effect occurs. It is uncommon but still possible and it is NOT fun at all
Buy Silagra for Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Viagra is also sold under the name Revatio as a treatment of Pulmonary arterial hypertension, which is basically high blood pressure of the lungs arteries. This is because Sildenafil is useful for treating this life-threatening condition. Luckily enough, PAH is not a very common condition, and it is more common in women than men. People suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension have to deal with a number of painful and debilitating symptoms resulting from the illness. The blood vessels leading to the lungs become constricted and blood flow becomes difficult and eventually inadequate enough to keep the person breathing. Some patients end up needing a heart or lung transplant to relieve symptoms.
Silagra 100 mg and 50 mg Review
“I have been using Viagra for six months now, but as soon as I heard about Silagra, I switched. It has the similar effects like that of the Viagra but it is not too pricey. This is indeed one of the best medications that helped me in my erectile dysfunction.”
“I was using Viagra 100 mg, worked good but so expensive. So, I talked to my doctor and got Siliagra tablets instead, which was WAY cheaper and they work great I think better than Viagra. I took it on an empty stomach about 30 min beforehand and I was ready to rock. And my erection is like a rock, nice to feel 21 at the age of 62. So happy again and my wife too.”
My boyfriend and I discussed about letting each other go because he had a problem with erection. Then he asked a help form his doctor. His doctor introduced sildenafil citrate. This medication has helped our relationship survived! Now! We do not have any problem anytime we want to have sex! I greatly recommend this for all men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction!
…In other words, Silagra saved this man’s relationship, for a fraction of the cost of the name brand stuff. Erectile dysfunction can put a real strain on relationships. No one is satisfied when impotence is left untreated. This can deeply affect confidence and how a man sees himself. Some people see themselves as less of a man when they are in that situation, unable to get it up. And then here is their partner, also unsatisfied and making the man feel even worse. No one wants to go through that, but not everyone has two thousand dollars to avoid it.
Viagra vs Silagra 100 mg pills: Similarities and Differences.
- Viagra is much more expensive than Silagra, which is what makes Silagra so appealing. You would be spending and upwards of 2 thousand dollars if you wanted 30 pills of Viagra.
- Some men reported worse side effects with Silagra then they had with Viagra.
- Viagra is sold all over the world and Silagra is limited to overseas
- Silagra can be bought online without a prescription and Viagra cannot.
- Some men have complained about Silagra not being as effective as the name brand pills. This seems to differ between user, so it is one of those complaints that you just have to see for yourself. There are a number of factors that could affect how and how well the medicine works in your body.
- The active ingredient is the same, but the filler ingredients are going to differ between the drugs.
- At the functional level, Viagra and Silagra are the same. They do the same job in the exac same way because they are made from the same exact ingredient.
- Both drugs should be taken 30 minutes before se, at least.
- Do not take if you are also taking Nitrates.
- It is illegal to buy either of theses two drugs online without a prescription.
Competeing drugs Silagra, Viagra, and Suhagra
- Silagra was found to have stronger side effects then Suhagra.
- Sidenafil is the active substance for Silagra, Viagra, and Suhagra
- The way the drug is taken is the same for all three
- Silagra we reported as lasting up to a few hours longer than Suhagra
- As far as safety if concerned, Viagra is the most reliable, Suhagra is next, and then Silagra comes in.
Viagra, Silagra, and Suhagra all use that same active substance, but somehow each one acts slightly different in the body. This is because of the added ingredients in the drugs. They are supposed to act as a buffer, but in some respects, they drop the ball. Silagra is an approved option, but it is not the best option. Just speaking objectively, Silagra seems to have harsher symptoms and a shady way of purchasing. You do not even need a prescription to buy it, which is a red flag. On the other hand, other men have had a lot of luck with it and were able to overlook the side effects and enjoy the fact that it last longer than Sildenafil usually lasts in the body. Once it had been destroyed by your enzymes, the drug will exit through your urine.